Part time job opportunity at Higher Rhythm / Sine FM
Outreach Hub Worker
Higher Rhythm Ltd – based at 53-57 Nether Hall Road, Doncaster, DN1 2PG (plus other borough wide locations)
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering project activities at the new outposts created at community locations as part of a borough wide project, engaging local community members in community media and creative activities delivered by Higher Rhythm / Sine FM. The post is 18.75 hours per week. Salary £9909 per annum. Holiday entitlement is 14 days per year. The post holder must have previous experience delivering learning and working within a community media / radio environment, holding or a PETTLS or above, teaching qualification. A full driving license is also desirable.
* Researching radio programs and monitoring
* Booking guests and communicating with local organisations
* Producing radio features
* Booking studio time and facilities
*Providing support and training for presenters and volunteers
* Overseeing the production of content
* Assist in the development and training programmes
* Timing pre-recorded shows and features
* Operating recording, editing and mixing equipment
* Recording and editing content
* Offering creative input where applicable
* Coordinating a team of volunteers including producers, presenters, reporters and assistants.
* To liaise with other organisation staff and relevant teams to ensure that trainees are smoothly integrated into the volunteer team
* To undertake such other tasks as may be reasonably required
Problem Identification and Solution:
Evaluating situations and identifying existing problems or opportunities. Using the information obtained, understanding the pros and cons of each alternative and choosing the most appropriate alternative.
Asserting influence over events to achieve goals; self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Other Essential Requirements:
* Willing to travel to fulfil job requirements.
* Flexible in times and days of work.
* Welcomes and values diversity and contributes to an inclusive working environment where differences are acknowledged and respected
* Recognises and understands the circumstances and issues facing various clients in the communities Higher Rhythm and Sine FM is working with.
* Sympathetic to the aims and objectives of Higher Rhythm and Sine FM.
Closing date for applications is 14th July 2017
Email a CV plus covering letter to: email@example.com