FILL IN THE EOI FORM BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
Covid-19 Update: We have overhauled our diploma programmes to make sure we can continue to deliver them safely and in-line with Government and Public Health England’s Covid-19 recommendations from September 2020.
We’ve also identified the following safety advantages in our learning programmes, which offer potential benefits when compared to learning in larger institutions:
The music industry currently contributes £4.4 billion to the UK economy, employing over 142,000 professionals and these figures grow every year. At Higher Rhythm, we believe that anyone, anywhere, with the right support and enough determination, can play a part in this National success story.
It’s pretty obvious that the only people who know how the music industry really works are the professionals working in it every day, and so it makes sense that the best way to develop the skills needed to succeed in this industry, is to work alongside these professionals in real industry settings.
Higher Rhythm is a high-profile music industry organisation with decades of experience training real pros. We are a leader in music industry development across the Yorkshire region, have delivered stages featuring well known artists at South By Southwest in the US (the biggest music industry event in the world) plus several UK festivals, we make music for record labels and successful music artists week in week out, and support hundreds of aspiring music industry professionals every year to further their careers. We also run two pro level recording studios, a radio station (Sine FM), a global music distribution service, a record label, and are linked into a wide range of music festivals and venues. These real industry connections are what set us apart from a college.
So, do you want to step into the music industry and study with us? If the answer is yes, you need to get in touch NOW as places on our music industry based National Diplomas are limited and go quickly.
• Gain a BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Music Technology (worth 2 A-levels and up to 112 UCAS points)
• Study Music Technology, Studio Recording, Audio Production, Live Sound, Music and Sound for Media and more, all at our easy to access town centre location
• Enjoy an inclusive learning environment with our smaller class sizes (12 max), be treated as an individual and get to know your tutors and fellow students
• Receive support with Functional Skills, and GCSE English and Math (where required)
You can study another A Level with another provider alongside our course if you wanted to, but please be aware that preferential places on our programmes are given to young people who are only studying at Higher Rhythm.
• Master Classes with established music industry professionals
• Vocational experience working in a professional recording studio and at live music events
• Free entry to festival showcases, gigs and music industry panel events
• Entry to Higher Education HND and Degree Courses
• A range of employment destinations in the music industry including, studio engineering, music production, live sound, events promotion, recording artist, creative media, music publishing and licensing, audio editing for AV industries, artist management… the list just keeps growing!
Need proof that what we do works? Simply browse our site and check out the work we do everyday, or, cast your ear over a few of the artists we’ve recently supported and find out what they’ve achieved…