Music Publishing

Did you know that we also have a Publishing arm?

Our publishing deal is under an agreement Sentric Music, to offer the very best, easy-in-easy-out opportunities for emerging music artists. Everything is done by Single Song Assignments (SSAs) so we don’t sign you as a songwriter, we sign a specific song or songs, to give you more freedom.

For performance and mechanical royalties, you get 80% of net revenues generated and the remaining 20% is split between Higher Rhythm and Sentric. For synchronisations, you get 50% of net revenues generated and Higher Rhythm and Sentirc get 25% each. You can also cancel the deal with just 28 days written notice.

If you think your music fits the bill, email us a link so we can have a listen, simply using the words PUBLISHING SUBMISSION in the subject.